Joanna’s Market and Deli is open and accepting reservations for picnic packages.
As of 6/26/20 per Governor Abbott's orders, our tasting room is temporarily closed. However, Joanna's Market will remain open.
Our outside grounds are available to enjoy for those who purchase a picnic from our market and deli.
Reservations are required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot or for more information on our gourmet picnics.
Add a bottle of wine for you to enjoy or take home a la carte with your picnic.
Wine sales are available through our curbside delivery, drive-thru, and online.
Joanna’s Market and Curbside Hours:
Sunday: 11- 5
Monday – Wednesday: 12- 5
Thursday- Saturday: 11: 6
Click here to view our menu
BEFORE YOUR VISIT, PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO READ OUR UPDATED GUIDELINES AS OF 6/26/2020.
To Our Members and Guests,
We have some important updates regarding Governor Abbott's orders.
As of Friday, June 26, Governor Abbott ordered Texas bars to close their doors.
As we navigate what seems to be a long road ahead of us, we are working on creative ways to continue bringing the Signor experience to you.
In the meantime, we will have the following services available.
· Curbside and Drive-Thru will be open daily.
· Online sales.
· Joanna's Market will be open serving charcuterie picnics (By reservation only & while supplies last).
Please email email@example.com to make a reservation. (Please know that due to a high volume of requests, there may be a delayed response to your reservation request.)
If you would like to join our wine club please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We truly feel like the Signor property will evolve and continue to become more special as we learn and grow through this trying experience.
Thank you for your support and understanding at this time. We welcome your thoughts and feedback as we forge ahead.
We can’t wait to see y’all!
The Signor Family
NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 12:00 - 5:00 pm.
Sunday: 11:00 - 5:00 pm.
Monday- Wednesday: 12:00 - 5:00 pm.
Please see below for our full guidelines.
SIGNOR VINEYARDS SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
We thank you for your patience as we continue to make improvements to our property while keeping the health and safety of our visitors and staff in mind. Below is a list of rules and guidelines that will require the cooperation of both visitors and staff. Please bear with us as we continue to improve and evolve your experience!
1. In addition to training our team on proper cleaning, disinfection and hand hygiene, we will also have a dedicated team tasked to sanitizing the property at regularly scheduled intervals, and thoroughly sanitize all surfaces while taking all precautions for their safety.
Sanitizer stations and trash receptacles are available throughout the property. We ask visitors to discard their single-use menus and any trash.
2. At Signor Vineyards we are following CDC guidelines, please maintain a distance of at least 6 ft from other parties and guests while on property. The use of masks is encouraged. Children must be with their parents at all times and pets on a leash.
3. Any patrons who have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms are not allowed on the property. Please rest if you feel symptoms so you can enjoy our property with us at a later date.
4. To allow our team to plan and curate a safe and accommodating environment, we strongly encourage making reservations in advance. When arriving at the property, please proceed to the host stand who will direct you to your table. Group sizes will be limited to parties of 6 or less.
5. For your peace of mind, we have reconfigured the seating plan that allows enough space between tables and parties. Only Signor staff members should rearrange tables when necessary and visitors should remain at their reserved area as much as possible.
8. To avoid cross-contamination, outside food or drink will not be allowed in at this time.
9. Contactless payment will be practiced to the best of our ability. We will not be taking cash payments at this time and will diligently sanitize our payment terminals regularly.
Signor Vineyards is located in the heart of the 290 Fredericksburg Wine Corridor, and just an hour and twenty minute drive from both Austin and San Antonio.
362 Livesay Lane • Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Just off HWY 290
Visit our tasting and learn about our wines and our winemaking process.
Our vineyards are situated on 135 acres just East of Fredericksburg, TX. Click below and take a tour.
We love to throw a party! Check out our Calendar for upcoming events. Hope to see y'all there.