We’re Open 7 Days a Week
Sunday – Thursday, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Friday – Saturday, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Visitor’s Guide: What you need to know.
- We accept all walk-ins 7 days a week but we ask tour groups to not bring their guests after 2 pm on Saturdays due to lack of available tables.
- Reservations for Elevated Tastings are available for members and non-members.
- Regular tastings are available first-come, first-serve. However, we do accept reservations for Wine Club Members.
- Signor Vineyards is kid and pet-friendly! (Please make sure pets are non-reactive as we have large crowds, numerous large dogs, and live music)
- Most of our seating is outdoors, so please come prepared for the weather.
- The Wine Barn is open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and sells by the bottle, glass, and charcuterie boxes.
- Joanna’s Market is our on-site Market which sells sandwiches, grab-n-go snacks, and home goods.
- We have live music on our great lawn on Saturdays from 1:00 – 4:00 pm.
- Our great lawn has tables and chairs spread throughout. Guests are also welcome to bring their own blankets or camping chairs.
- We do not allow outside food or drinks on property.
- We do not allow confetti or party decorations on the property and we cannot provide plates and utensils for items not purchased through the market.
- Our busiest time is Saturdays from 2:00 to 4:00 pm.
- We require a photography fee of $100.00 per hour for any professional photography (Professional photographers include persons who receive compensation for their work.) This includes engagements, Instagram shoots, senior pictures, etc. Once your fee has been paid we will provide you with a lanyard for photographing on the property.
- We ask that you do not walk within the vines.
- Wine glasses served are not for purchase and shall not be taken off the property. Souvenir glasses are available for sale in our Tasting Room and Market for $3 each.
- All children must be under adult supervision at all times.
- As a small, boutique winery, our wines are not available in stores; therefore, if you like what you taste, we encourage you to buy it before we sell out.
- Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for daily updates!
We look forward to seeing you soon!