Visitor’s Guide: What you need to know.
- We accept all walk-ins 7 days a week.
- Reservations for Elevated Tastings are available for members and non-members.
- Regular tastings are available first-come, first-serve. However, we do accept reservations for Wine Club Members.
- Signor Vineyards is kid and pet-friendly!
- Our Indoor Tasting Room is open and does not require reservations.
- Most of our seating is outdoors, so please come prepared.
- The Wine Barn is open on Saturdays and Sundays and sells by the bottle, glass, and charcuterie boxes.
- Joanna’s Market is our on-site Market which sells sandwiches, grab-n-go snacks, and home goods.
- We have live music on our great lawn on Saturdays from 1:00 – 4:00 pm.
- Our great lawn has tables and chairs spread throughout. Guests are also welcome to bring their own blankets or camping chairs.
- Our busiest time is Saturdays from 2:00 to 4:00 pm.
- As a small, boutique winery, our wines are not available in stores; therefore, if you like what you taste, we encourage you to buy it before we sell out.
- Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for daily updates!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Thursday – Saturday, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, 11:00 am- 5:00 pm
Monday – Wednesday 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm